Terence's Driving School

Terrance is now showing on the map in its new location - Thomasland ride 21

1707476218871.png

This is interesting. Where terence previously was looks like a lake and the old dt&f building is now home to rabbits. Interesting

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240209_115743_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240209_115743_Chrome.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 51
That’s a very old map been been used as Pirate Adventure still on the map and if u notice Thomas and Percy’s Submarine Splash is missing off the map.

I must say, I thunk they've done an amazing job with the new Terence area & running 6 cars/tractors, 2 more than previously ran in the zoo
So quick question. What's the brown building used for now and what's the old entrence -2008 one- used for now? Looks great tho

I couldn't work out where they store/charge the vehicles. Was no obvious place for them to go unless they just charge them on the track overnight. I may be wrong though

I couldn't work out where they store/charge the vehicles. Was no obvious place for them to go unless they just charge them on the track overnight. I may be wrong though
Well where the brown double doors are they used to be stored/charged in there but I dont know if they still are. There is a gate where the line is in front of the double doors so maybe they open the gate and drag them in there on a night?

Attachments

• 681423-1.jpg
    681423-1.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 21
  • BachmannGScaleSodorCoalWagon.jpg
    BachmannGScaleSodorCoalWagon.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 22
  • BachmannlargescaleSodorScrapCO.wagon.jpg
    BachmannlargescaleSodorScrapCO.wagon.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 22
  • OilandCoalCargo.jpg
    OilandCoalCargo.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 24
  • R9056_1.jpg
    R9056_1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 21
  • SodorCoalCo.WagonWithLoad.jpg
    SodorCoalCo.WagonWithLoad.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 20
  • SodorScrapCo.Wagon.jpg
    SodorScrapCo.Wagon.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 23
  • WoodenRailwayBertramwithScrapCars.jpg
    WoodenRailwayBertramwithScrapCars.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 22
I wonder where Drayton got the idea to do that from. Did they just look on Wikimedia and see the first 3 options
No I would imagine they have a few designers that did a lot of research on Thomas during the area's creation to get lots of extra details in and they probably just thought this would be a good idea.

Yes originally the Charging stations was behind the Brown doors there is 8 vehicles so they could charge 2 at a time while keeping the ride open. It wasn’t that busy yesterday

Back