Sheriff's Showdown

The main score board was operational today - but the screens on the carts weren’t. A fair few targets weren’t working properly or were turned off.

The ride op suggested that the ride would be going down for a period of maintenance soon.

The main score board was operational today - but the screens on the carts weren’t. A fair few targets weren’t working properly or were turned off.

The ride op suggested that the ride would be going down for a period of maintenance soon.
That will make sense as the park is open everyday now but with the kids going back to school on Monday it won’t hurt that it’s closed to Saturday.

I think a proper period of maintenance would do the ride good and give them chance to look at everything & get things up and running properly without having to be rushed to be open daily :) More time to work on it.

May even be a chance to add some new things inside too (that would be great)

I don’t think the coffin worked all season.
I think it really needs a good refurb in the closed season as it’s 5 years old now. If it is gonna be part of the new area it may get changed outside as them walls outside Drunken and Showdown have been there from the original rides.

Quite a bit broken yesterday - lots of the bonuses not working, and guns not registering other targets. Ride is not in great shape unfortunately.

Quite a bit broken yesterday - lots of the bonuses not working, and guns not registering other targets. Ride is not in great shape unfortunately.
I noticed a few of the targets not working on my visit a few weeks ago. Either that or my aim is just bad.

Odd, we had a really good two runs on Tuesday with a lot of success. Could have been a bad cart

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't a huge chunk of the Facade taken down and replaced a couple years back? That and, has anyone noticed the top section of the facade is missing.

Back