The Haunting

Has anyone actually times how long the haunting takes to get one group through?
I've never even been in the haunting because I have no clue where the entrence is I know it's on the main walkway down to the park but I can never find it

I've never even been in the haunting because I have no clue where the entrence is I know it's on the main walkway down to the park but I can never find it
Its to the left of Sheriffs Showdown :) The gate to the ride can be found between the stone pillars there and you'll see The Haunting's archway when looking through. Head through the archway.
Has anyone actually times how long the haunting takes to get one group through?
Not something i've ever done. I'm usually taking the opportunity to take some more content photos & get some posts up.

That's bad that if ur stuck at end of quee and ur there for ages
Its due to how the attraction works - there are multiple show rooms which take a certain amount of time to run each.

That's bad that if ur stuck at end of quee and ur there for ages
20230701_202725.jpg

Sheriffs showdown is just on the right of this picture if you look carefully enough. I think it's so hard for many guests to find because of how overgrown the entrance is, hiding the walls and signs. It just looks like a giant pile of greenery, so I can't blame you for not being eble to find it.

The biggest problem is cause they put blocks at the ends of each bench so it use to sit 3-4-3 per row so 40 guests per cycle.
But now it’s 2-3-2 so 28 guests per cycle so at best it’s 112 guests per hour or on average 84 guests if all seats filled.

The biggest problem is cause they put blocks at the ends of each bench so it use to sit 3-4-3 per row so 40 guests per cycle.
But now it’s 2-3-2 so 28 guests per cycle so at best it’s 112 guests per hour or on average 84 guests if all seats filled.
Is the reasoning for the blocks known ? I’ve always thought it was odd.

Is the reasoning for the blocks known ? I’ve always thought it was odd.
I did ask a staff member when I last rode. The quoted reason was to stop guests getting trapped by the end of the bar when it came down. I did see this happen a couple of times myself, usually ending with a small child having to leave in tears. I can understand why they did it, as the blocks do now prevent this.

The Haunted Manor has been announced today, and it looks like the Haunting will have a very favorable change to it for the event. I AM BEYOND EXCITED FOR THIS!! As quited on Their website:

THE HAUNTING: RECLAIMED​

The Institute Of Metaphysical Research has long since concluded its investigation into the Drayton Green Vicarage, after the team mysteriously disappeared in 1996 with no trace. Until tonight…

It was lovely to see the ride operating at capacity but yesterday we personally felt the ride itself in the crypt was abysmal. It no longer feels special, it’s such a shame as there’s so much potential.

It was lovely to see the ride operating at capacity but yesterday we personally felt the ride itself in the crypt was abysmal. It no longer feels special, it’s such a shame as there’s so much potential.
I’m wondering if the Crypt been worked on when it was closed and they added a scare effect inside which will be switched on during the Halloween event.

Back