2023: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to seeing these events - They have a lot in store!
Personally, looking forward to the Vikings Festival!

We popped in yesterday again for an energy reduction visit encorporating a scoot around the zoo and session in the Spencer play area.

The animals again were really noisy and active.

I got some more photos of the expanded ground works behind ThomasLand. Would they be best posted here or would you like me to email them so they can be added to the locked thread?

Me too, especially the themed food.

On a seaparate point, has anyone seen the reindeer recently?
Themed food is always nice - Wonder what they'll do there.
I personally am hoping for some sweet treats!
Haven't seen the Reindeer recently no :(

We popped in yesterday again for an energy reduction visit encorporating a scoot around the zoo and session in the Spencer play area.

The animals again were really noisy and active.

I got some more photos of the expanded ground works behind ThomasLand. Would they be best posted here or would you like me to email them so they can be added to the locked thread?
The animals have been very active since Zoo days which is nice to see.
Still having scanner issues?
Can you email them to [email protected] please :) We would love to have them added to the thread.

The Gullane trademark, and the font that TtTE use suggests this is what the works in thomas land will shape up to be. Lady Hatt's Tea Party at last maybe?

Definitely looks like the next Thomasland development.
As much as I love Vikings, I don't think we'll see a new Vikings investment for a while yet.
(A vikings themed dark ride would be epic down the line mind you...)

Definitely looks like the next Thomasland development.
As much as I love Vikings, I don't think we'll see a new Vikings investment for a while yet.
(A vikings themed dark ride would be epic down the line mind you...)
Now that would be incredible. They could back the building onto the road behind walhalla and put a welcome mural or suchlike on it as well.

2022 Financial statements have been submitted to Companies House, which states that the park as we all know have committed to the new roller coaster as well as a ride for younger visitors. Capital commitments for these rides are £3,305,105 which suggests to me it won't be a thrilling ride but hopefully a decent ride. A lot of speculation, the costs will be a lot higher than quoted as there will be additional costs which may not have a commitment yet. The ride is likely to be the largest investment since acquisition. Results state that capital commitment for 2022 is £7.1 million, most of which will be Viking. Turnover has a modest increase whilst profits are actually reduced.

The stage area by the fun foods has gone
49D0D992-9D7E-41E8-B5C1-7F0B2C9FB21B.jpeg

Never seen the lake so empty
3F8E1AD7-EB2C-4CAA-891F-245566DE5D9E.jpeg

I'm not a technical afficienado like many on coaster / theme park forums but one question on that video. It says the seats point outwards, and indeed they do, but there was a back and forth arrow underneath them which made me think that they don't just face outwards but swivel or pivot. Is this the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back