New Rollercoaster for 2024

The building itself doesn’t have to be changed as it can’t be seen from the street. I do think it is from the Haunting as without going off topic the coaster it self is no where near ready for theming. After the final day of the Dino event they got 30 days to install all the fencing around the left ride of the coaster and can see all the building been installed ready for testing of the coaster as that will last roughly 2 months and it will open at the end of Spring.

what a lovely morning view

Attachments

• AA0393EF-4B97-4C6A-9C79-A3C7B207EE1A.jpeg
    AA0393EF-4B97-4C6A-9C79-A3C7B207EE1A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 75
I think as suggested by manwithstick a motorcycle ride in form of western horses would be great. Spaghetti western style ride would be unique and fantastic

The building that been built by the lift hill is now bigger
View attachment 5684
Whatever is under the cover has been put on site
View attachment 5685View attachment 5686
The new station building
View attachment 5687View attachment 5688
The street looking good
View attachment 5689View attachment 5690View attachment 5691View attachment 5692View attachment 5693
I am so excited to the see this! I am hoping for a big audience on grand opening, I also hope this brings new people to the park as there’s more ride offering. The top end has just been empty with customers for 2 years without Apocolaypse but for another 2 years it was still really empty due to Pandomieum etc. It’s going to be amazing for the park, and i’m all here for it.

Let them build more of the building before we make judgement - Its hard to get perspective from a distance and thats just the base framework. It may get bigger (Or be like a tardis!)

I don't personally know how theatrical the coaster will be - but I do think it will use audio effects (At least) to tell a story & like its been said before "change the rider experience" ?

Back