2024: General Discussion

I like that concept :) it’s definitely one way to mitigate the complaints. We are here and the music they have playing in the main entrance (which is still red !) has been fantastic.
You're early
(Then again I'm also on track for 10am...)

You're early
(Then again I'm also on track for 10am...)
With the way the motor way has been I always try to leave early. The road wasn’t flooded when we arrived from junction 9. We also like to park close to the gate haha makes it easier for car trips.

Yes it opened to 5pm
Minor update new lockers
171A45FB-CE5C-4FF3-9759-DD36CEEE281C.jpeg

Does anyone know if the park still sell the Rory teddies?
Not currently unfortunately but you can find a lot second hand on eBay or vinted at good prices :)

I got mine from eBay

Hoping with the shop being renamed we may get new Rory merch! (I've been asking for ages )

Not currently unfortunately but you can find a lot second hand on eBay or vinted at good prices :)

I got mine from eBay

Hoping with the shop being renamed we may get new Rory merch! (I've been asking for ages )
Aw brill thanks :) I’ll have to check out vinted. Little man keeps saying Rory is his best friend so thought it be nice to get him a Rory teddy.

Aw brill thanks :) I’ll have to check out vinted. Little man keeps saying Rory is his best friend so thought it be nice to get him a Rory teddy.
Rory is the best one of my best friends too

If not vinted then eBay - hes quite a cute plush

Attachments

• 17107964345661586533230194221905.jpg
    17107964345661586533230194221905.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
It’s been rumoured to open next weekend. I think as it’s a new train only it doesn’t need as many tests as a new coaster would need and they can do the staff training at the same time.

They were working on it all day today. Welding and cutting something. No pic but the first carriage is over the peak and not currently on the track (So it’s literally in the air ) so seems some major alterations are needed

Back